I guess the tests do not cover cell phone skills
Please make sure you are following our project guidelines.
- Tuesday, Apr. 4: Group discussion 1
- Thursday, Apr. 6: Interview day, no class meeting
- Tuesday, Apr. 11: Group discussions 2 & 3
- Thursday, Apr. 13: Group work
- Tuesday, Apr. 18: (Genius Hour presentation)
- Thursday, Apr. 20: Presentation
You will be presenting your Genius Hour project on Tuesday, Apr. 18.
Suggested topics to cover:
- How do you feel about it?
- What do you feel good about?
- What can be improved if you try again?
- What have you learned?
- How do you want to tell other people about it?
Your last (6th) Genius Hour post is due Monday, Apr. 24.
Preparing for the end of semester
- Help us recruit! By sending them our course flyer: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzrwYc1jy6-HODhNbmlvSnhOLW8/view?usp=sharing
- You will present your BYOD project on Thursday, Apr. 20.
- We can move the presentations back by one day.